Wednesday, 1 December 2010
It is tup time out on Northumberlands hills, but only just. Some were lucky to get their hill sheep gathered before the snow arrived, some weren't. Last week ( was it only last week?) I was gathering out bye. Monday it rained cats and dogs, Tuesday it was so cold you could almost cry. Wednesday it thought it might like to try and snow. By Thursday it was snowing. Friday saw me having to head into the Rede to help another farmer gather his ewes for tup time. Roads were poor but I took my time and arrived in one piece.
- ► 2012 (65)
- ► 2011 (87)
- Christmas is past
- Tup time and second time over
- An update on the weather
- A spell of hard weather but NO snow! ( 4 - 8/12/10...
- Injuries to tups
- A Cheviot fix. South Country Cheviots
- Friday......... it tried to snow! An improvement!!...
- Thursday and.......... it snowed! (2/12/10)
- Guess what? Snow on a Wednesday too!! (1/12/10)
- S.O.S Tuesday and f**king snow! (30/11/10)
- Snow - again! This time on a Monday!! (29/11/10)
- Snowy Sunday (28/11/10)
- A snowier Saturday (27/11/10)
- A snowy Friday (26/11/10)
- ▼ December (15)
- ► 2009 (59)